Health & Safety Update
In accordance with the state and local government reopening guidelines, Bonita Beach reopened May 22nd.
The Safety of Our Guests & Staff is our Top Priority
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring employees are informed of and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring masks and gloves for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- It is highly recommended that you wear a face covering when around others in public area.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during the check-in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up the check-in process, you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Closed until restrictions are lifted.
When will the Bonita Beach open for public?
Bonita Beach Hotel reopened May 22nd, 2020
Are you accepting reservations?
Yes, you can make a reservation here or by calling 800-641-0011.
What is your cancellation policy?
Room Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival date
Are masks required in the hotel?
We highly recommend wearing a mask in public areas.
Will hotel employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure the safety.
How rooms are being disinfected?
All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room.
Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out.
For safety purposes there will be No Daily In-Room Housekeeping Service.
Rooms may not be serviced while guests are in the rooms/condos
Service for occupied rooms and condos will be limited to the following:
- Removal of trash/replacement of trash bags
- Removal/replacement of towels
- Refurnish toiletries as needed
Will the front desk be open?
Yes, front desk will be open with 2 associates wearing personal protective equipment and located at least 6ft. apart behind the plastic glass.
All guests will be asked to maintain physical distance of 6ft. by following the stickers on the floor.
To eliminate crowds in the lobby area, we ask only one person be present during the check-in process.
Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
Is swimming pool open?
Can I use Fitness Center during my stay?
As of now, the Fitness Center is closed. It will reopen once state restrictions are lifted.
Can my kids use the game room?